Tuesday 24 January 2012

Possible Title Font

I wanted to see what would make a good font for our title, I used the website 'DaFont' and found three fonts that went well with our title '3:13'.


The reason I like this font is because it represents quite a sinister feel as the numbers rise up, it includes a sharp feel.



This font is even more associated with a very sinister horror feel, it is a font that can be easily defined as a classic 'Thriller' font.



The reason I like this one is because it has a digital theme to it, it shows the numbers as if they were taken straight from the alarm clock, it definitely fits in with the story line the most.

The main reason I want to get the font perfect for all of our titles/credits is because very successful films all have fonts that are linked in with the main theme of the story line. Also if fonts are one of the first things the audience see, I think it is important to be sure they are eye-pleasing and start to introduce the rest of the film well.

No comments:

Post a Comment